How to Put on a Chastity Cage?
When you’re getting ready to put on a penis cage, the most important thing to do before putting on a cage is to give everything a good clean. The cage might not be coming off for quite a while, so you’re going to want to make sure your penis is ready to go.
The Measure Method Before You Wear Chastity Cage
1. Measure the circumference of the penis by placing a thin and non-elastic string around the penis root.
2. Divide the circumference by 3.14 to get the diameter.
3. It is recommended to choose a ring smaller than the measured diameter, or a similar size. (If too loose, the ring is easy to fall off, or too tight, it’s difficult to wear.)
4. Tips: for example, the measured circumference is 5.5"/14cm, then the diameter of the ring is 5.5"/3.14=1.75" or 14cm/3.14=4.45cm.
The measurement method is for reference only, not as a basis for purchase.
How to Put on a Chasity Cage?
1. Put the active ring on, and adjust to a suitable size.
2. Align the holes on the active ring, and then insert the locking pin holder.
3. Use the spacer to adjust the distance between the active ring and cock cage, 3 pieces for choice.
4. Wear the cock cage, and connect the cage with the spacers.
5. Lock the chastity cock cage.
One example from Utimi Plastic Cock Cage
A Installation Example of Utimi Cock Cage
More Male Chastity Cage Products on Utimi
Individuals and couples looking for female or male chastity devices will find a treasure trove of choices at Utimi. We offer custom sizing for an ultimate fit for the wearer. Our chastity devices push the boundaries of male chastity style and functionality to accommodate our unique client base's needs.