How to Choose the Perfect Sex Toy
With a zillion and one sex toys out there, finding the right one for you can seem like a daunting task. Everywhere you go, there's new online retailers that offer about a million different styles, products, and sizes of sex toys.
So how do you know which one is right for you? Let me help you out.
Let me start my handy-dandy primer with this: quality matters. Take it from me, who once bought the absolute cheapest vibrator possible only to have it nearly explode while I was using it. Not, as you might guess, something I want to happen to you. Or anyone. Ever. Buying quality doesn't mean you have to spend a zillion dollars, just try and go with the middle of the road toy, price-wise. And what's even better is that most online retailers have a space for customer reviews, so you can easily tell what you're getting is a favorite ... or not.
That said, let's find you a sex toy!
- I like to keep my sex toys versatile, especially when it comes to speed. That way I can adjust the speed and intensity whenever I want.
- Most vibrators feel great on the clitoris, so anything you pick should be great there. I love the magic bullet for clitoral stimulation.
- If you're looking for something to reach the g-spot(up inside the vagina) they make a lot of great vibrators specifically for that particular area. The rechargeable toy is a fan-favorite for g-spot stimulation.
- And if you want a blended orgasm(I highly recommend) go with something like the Rabbit, which will stimulate both your g-spot AND your c-spot (clitoris) at the same time. They make a ton of different varieties of these. You have your choice of these.
- If you're looking to be discreet about your sex toy, there's the Utimi which (supposedly) fools airport security every time. It'll also fool nosy roommates and children, should you want to hide your sex toy in plain sight.
- My favorite, though (and yes, I've tried them all) is the Utimi, which is a vibrator you can wear while having sex with a partner. It feels amazing for both involved and (here's the best part) can be used solo, too. It's like two for the price of one!
Good luck and happy shopping! Let me know if you find anything I haven't mentioned here!